Monday 19 August 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Pocketwatch

Well we've had a lovely weekend entertaining the family and seeing our 90 year old relatives and catching up with family history. Still got the sisters-in-law and grandchildren staying so trying to do embroidery is a bit of a no no - thankfully I did this last week in a spare moment.  Not sure if I shall be able to do the next two weeks as I shall be on holiday but I'll try!!  Anyway here we are at Monday again and I had this quirky idea for pocket watch - rather than a clock I took the idea of a little tiny man on watch in a pocket!!  Am hoping you can see him - he does hold a rifle and has on a hat but I had to highlight the edge of the jacket and pocket as they didn't stand out enough.  So here for my Every Inchie Monday challenge is Pocket Watch! Please click the link to see what everyone else has done.

10 comments:

  1. This is theeeeeeeee cuuuuutest interpretation of pocket watch, not to mention witty and lateral thinking!
    May this cutester look after you and keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally off the wall and amazing interpretation. I LOVE your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and how smart! Nontraditional move :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inchie! It is very well done and I love the take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smarty pants ,,,,,,,,,Great interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is soooo adorable! i absolutely love it! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful idea and a great take on the theme

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea. Such a cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lateral thinking very clever and beautifully done inchie. Cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This site is very good watch collection.I am already visit this site.You may visit another site for seeing Good watch collection If You want to get A awesome groomsmen pocket watch I am also like it.You may choice it.

    ReplyDelete