Tuesday 17 September 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Road

What horrid weather to come back to - it's done nothing but pour down, miserable Monday but it's rather nice to curl up on the sofa with a fire going and embroider!  In fact this one was a hard one for me this week on Every Inchie Monday after all Road is such a flat subject for embroidery!!  So I decided to do a mountainous scene with a road going off into the distance and curling round the bend of the mountain.  Not quite as easy as I though but got there in the end though the road in the distance is a bit squiffy because the material was such a tiny piece that when I tried sewing it on it started disintegrating!  Anyway here's my take on Road and please take a look at everyone else's by clicking the link.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous inchie Jenny. So much detail on such a small scale - awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mountain scene, great inchie. I'm not the only one with a disintegrating road then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing detail! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much detail!!! I love this one. looks kinda like the mountains near me, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally blown away by your ability to stitch SO much in such a tiny space! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning inchie and a wonderful scene you have created with the sewing.

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete