Monday 1 February 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Bulldozer

Gosh how on earth do you portray a huge mechanical thing like a Bulldozer in embroidery on an inch square?  Sorry but fabric is my preferred medium - I guess I could have drawn one but it would have put the whole embroidery thing out.  So I wracked my brains and came up with an alternative .....
He is certainly a bull - do you like his ring - that took a hell of a lot of sorting and now I have a necklace that won't clasp!! And he is a dozer so I say he is a Bulldozer!!!  To view all the other inchies for this week please click on the link for everyinchiemonday

10 comments:

  1. I think your bull is brilliant, and I prefer a dozing one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your bull is brilliant, and I prefer a dozing one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when people have fun with the prompt words. Yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever idea - love the detail in your embroidery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, I thank the necklace for sacrificing itself for your inchie, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The things we do for our our art. Worth the effort though cause this is amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The things we do for our our art. Worth the effort though cause this is amazing

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the stitching and finding just the right finding for your bull. Make no mistake, this is great! Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete