Monday 14 March 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Island

Today's Monday - today's Monday - Monday is Inchie Day is everybody happy?  You bet your life we are!!  And that's only because the sun was out for the whole weekend!!  And still is!!  Hooray!  And so I incorporated a lovely setting sun in my inchie today for Every Inchie Monday.  What better than a remote island with a setting sun, a red sky and palm trees - I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this scene!  But I really enjoyed doing this one and tried to make the island crescent shaped in keeping with the one in the book!  Have a lovely week - hope being that the sun stays out for the remainder of it! Please click on the link to view other Island Inchies.

7 comments:

  1. lovely island - like how you have done te watr ad the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty island. I love how you put the sun's reflection in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific bright colours for this terrific inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the colors of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a amazing amount of detail sewn into one little inch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely sewn sunset, Jenny. Love it. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cold in Scotland that I think I might come & live on your island, it looks heavenly!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete