Wednesday 2 March 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Towel

I had two ideas for this Monday's Every Inchie Monday Challenge and couldn't decide, so guess what? - yes I did both - again!!  The first is just a towel on a pole - was wondering how I could achieve that and was imagining beads supporting a wire but then I found this plastic "ribbon" for want of a word with bobbles on so just used the two bobbles either side of the this plastic wire to support a tiny folded towel!

But then I thought it would be fun to portray a towel on a beach - maybe Arthur was sunbathing!  So here's the second "towel"



Hope you all had a good weekend - mine was manic with 5 grandchildren here and a dog to keep occupied and then I went down with a virus for two days so here's hoping life can go back to normal! - whatever that is!!!  Thank you for viewing my page and please make sure you click the link to see the other talented inchies and artwork that's out there.

7 comments:

  1. Two fabulous inchies, especially love the beach one. Hope you feel better now. Hope to see you soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both inchies, I really adore the details in the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing sewn inchies-you are so clever

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sewn inchies-you are so clever

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, I don't know what normal is, either! Love the beach towel, my favorite kind of towel. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. love both of your inchies - the one with the towel over the beads is so clever and the detail in your beach scene is amazing - well done

    ReplyDelete