Monday 9 May 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Brain

So today's challenge word over at Every Inchie Monday today is Brain!  I really didn't want to do loads of coils of grey matter - in fact I find the brain pretty repulsive to look at even though it's such a wonderful organ so I thought of the degrees of braininess, from a university student receiving their honours, to a not so smart arse who years ago were degraded by wearing a hat too, usually stood on their chair in the corner!  So here are the two hats of someone who has a brain and uses it and someone who does not!

 Please visit all the other creative inchie makers by clicking the link.  Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments - I love reading them they make my day!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Jenny, much better than the old grey matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of contrasting hats to represent different types of brain - they old days could be so cruel couldn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that the brain isnt that beautiful to look at but people with brains are! I do like your take on the theme though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, that's using your brain! Great ideas, Jenny. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good train of thought for a difficult theme!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete