Wednesday 20 July 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Spiral

What wonderful weather to come home to!! It's just like being in France still!! In fact I've been so busy in the garden I forgot to post this week's Every Inchie Monday challenge which is spiral.  I think it's because I did this one before I went to France so I wouldn't be in a panic this week and I'm jolly glad I did because my attic is sweltering and I cannot craft in this weather up there!!!  I tried to make a snail with couched wool which should have got bigger nearer the edge - however it didn't look like a snail but it is a spiral so I'm not going to try and rectify it!
 

I sincerely hope you are all enjoying lovely weather too, thanks for dropping by and your comments, it's great to hear from you and my apologies for not leaving any comments on your blogs last week - I was a bit occupied and the wifi was intermittent so when I did try it didn't work - got rather frustrating so I gave up but I will try and visit this week.

5 comments:

  1. I understand about the wifi. Ours has a mind of its own. love your spiral. it has so much texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our wifi is ribbish at the moment as well

    Love the inchie ii is a wonderful idea

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And another one of our group that escaped and missed last week. Glad you had a nice time. Super idea for an inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great textured inchie Jenny. Pleased you had a great time in France, we've just come home from the Royal Welsh Show with Claire and the two youngest ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the texture of your spiral inchie. This week in southern Ontario we are in a heat watch - today it is 94 (34 C) and feels like 99 - that's at 5 in the afternoon. Another few days and then it will hopefully go back to the 80s.

    ReplyDelete