Monday 5 September 2016

Every Inchie Monday - "Mice" plus Catch up Inchies - Whale, Fjord, Dolphin and Petunia

Well it's good to be back! Summer holidays - more like summer work!!  No time to spend on inchies at all - they just kept sliding to the bottom of my list!!  However I finally caught up this Sunday when I actually had time to myself ... so in order - my first picture is of a Narwhal whale - my husband couldn't make out what it was even though it was his idea!!  Apparently I haven't shown enough of the whale coming out of the water but then I would have had to cut his tusk off as it wouldn't have fitted, it's supposed to be an icy sea with ice floating and icy land!
 Next is the Fjord - my version of the Sognefjord in Norway complete with waterfall!
 Dolphin was the next week I missed so here's the classic leap out of the water.
 Last week's challenge word was Petunia and I just love this dual coloured version.

 
And finally this week's challenge on Every Inchie Monday is "mice" so I did the two little white mice who are the whole intelligence of the Universe according to HHGTTG!!
So sorry I've not been able to leave comments - I will get round to it when I get a chance and if you leave comments for me then I really appreciate them - thanks for calling by and don't forget to visit all the other inchie makers wonderful work.

8 comments:

  1. All amazing inchies and the mice one is so touchy feely

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All amazing inchies and the mice one is so touchy feely

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inchies! The little mice are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up is so hard to do. I just skip that part and move forward LOL! I just love those soft little mice with the dimension and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fabulous inchies Jenny, love the mice. Will eMail you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inchies - so well put together - especially like the mouse heads of those oh-so-intelligent pan-galactic beings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming mice and the efforts you have put forth! I figured out the narwhal on my own, imagine that?! I like the little landscape, too. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the inchies! Such great work!

    ReplyDelete