Monday 7 November 2016

Every Inchie Monday - Cloud

Well I've been so late doing these inchies that I did this one about three weeks ago.  Today's challenge word on Every Inchie Monday is Cloud and I had a fancy to do it in felting - so I had a go.  What came to mind when I thought of this word were the first lines from Wordsworth's poem - "I wandered lonely as a cloud!"  Of course the rest goes on, "That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils;" So basically that's what I tried to portray but my cloud was a bit obscure so I tried to lift it and make it more obvious but the more I tampered with it the worse it got - so this is how I left it!


Many thanks for viewing and any comments you leave.  And don't forget to click the link to see more inchies.

4 comments:

  1. what a great idea for your cloud inchie = love Wordsworth. I bought a felting kit - now to find the time - love your inchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Jenny, clouds are not easy to do on such a small area, I struggled as well. It's hard to get any definition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a challenge you set yourself! Well done for getting a result too :-) I bought a needle felting "needle" but I've yet to use it 4 years later!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very clever and beautiful

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete