Monday 23 January 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Dog

Hi - I thought I would love doing this one but I have so many dogs to choose from because we've owned 13 in the 42 years we've been married, 6 of which we rehomed, and going down memory lane was lovely but hard too.  I must have penned five different inchies but then my daughter came in and said why don't you do Jeff's signature?  Hmmm!  Jeff is our latest rehomed dog, a collie and he really belongs to my daughter although since she lives with us he does too - so he belongs to all of us really!  However when she signs cards she signs herself, her dog with a little doodle and her cat Django with a little doodle.  So here is Jeff's little doodle signature and a picture of himself! 



Thanks for dropping by and any comments you leave, make sure you stop by at everyinchiemhttp://everyinchiemonday2012.blogspot.co.uk/onday and view other inchie makers work by clicking the link.

5 comments:

  1. Your inchie is adorable! Love the story, he is an adorable guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Jenny, you could have worked it all in beads as well. You could make a small brooch for Rosie with the same idea. Before I see you as well, so I can see it !!!!!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bead art as always

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inchie and the story behind it...he looks a lovely chap, very alert...I really enjoyed the memories of all our dogs while I was making mine as well, a real reminiscence hour while I went through the photos and memories...Dixx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to have a doodle signature! Looks like the real thing too :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete