Wednesday 8 February 2017

Every Inchie Monday - Pig

Well it seems I'm destined to finish my projects on a Wednesday!  There is just no time before!  I need to get next week's done before Sunday!  Anyway I am not finding these inchies easy - no not at all.  I suppose I shy away from the obvious but maybe that's what I just need to do.  This week the challenge is Pig and having looked at everybody else's dear little piggys I should have just done that because they are all so cute, however my first thought was of Peppa Pig which is my little 2 year old granddaughter's favourite program on the TV and we have to endure it every time she comes!! And so here is my Peppa Pig.

Thank you for dropping by and any comments you leave and please don't forget to visit the other inchie makers brilliant work by clicking here - I forgot her arms!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant, looks just like Peppa pig, we were watching it yesterday with Eleanor, she loves it as well. She has P Pig boots T shirts, socks, bedding etc, I just don't get it, their snouts aren't below their eyes !!!! What happened to Muffin the mule and Andy Pandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little pig, she is adorable and the little arms make her even cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with Peppa, but she's just marvelous. You've done a nice job depicting her just like I see on the internet. (And I'm not getting them done by Monday, either!) c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful inchie and so well made..I bet your two year old loves it

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never thought of Peppa pig but then my grandchildren never got into the show , we had the big red dog instead! And you just love the numerous times you have to watch the show over over again NOT!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little Peppa...I recognised her very readily (and I have never been subjected to the trials of a passionate small viewer...) Dixx

    ReplyDelete